<VV> Headlights

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 00:37:59 EDT 2007

I've not had that problem.  The only EM I've had is the Rampy.  It has
Halogens and no "flashing" from the light switch.  I suspect you need to
either update the wiring harness to the headlights OR install a relay system
(maybe both?).  Does it happen with just the low beams on or when all four
are lit?  Maybe you have too much resistance at the dimmer switch.  Clean
that area, replace the switch, see if the problem goes away.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)