<VV> Rusted Brake Drum

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 03:43:05 EDT 2007

YEP...
And there can be a rusted ridge on the drum on the far side of the shoes.
I'd vote with you - and apply the BFH just as liberally as the WD40, if not
more so.  Between the backing plate and the back edge of the drum is a good
spot - pry the backing plate a bit if room is needed for WD40 application.

Later, JR