<VV> passenger mirrors

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 21:18:11 EDT 2007

Measure the left side and temporally tape the mirror down and then see if
you can see out of it befor drilling any holes.

I did that with a used mirror on my 66 and it worked fine.  When the mirror
head fell off, I bought a repro assembly and I couldn't move the mirror in
far enough to properly see.  I swapped the new repro to the left and put the
original on the right.  The original works just fine on the right and the
repro works fine on the left, so I'm a happy camper.

dp