<VV> > Engine air baffles--Follow-up question

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 11:44:27 EDT 2007

The cyl baffles cannot be removed or replaced or installed with pushrods in
place. I have been told someone cut them up and came up with a hold-down
method so they can be done individually, but the hard answer is, gird your
loins and take the heads off. You MUST have these baffles.

Chuck S
(Not that I have ever forgotten them....;>))