<VV> nos cyl head

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 12:58:41 EDT 2007

"...fella came up to me at cruise night friday and said he had a new in  box
corvair head less valves--the numbers on the box were 3813511 and
3886242--what does it fit and anyone need it?..."

3813511 is a casting number for a head for a 62-63 102 HP. Cannot, right
off, ID the other number. The best bet would be to obtain the casting  numbers
right from the heads. If the heads are for a 164 C.I. engine, I, and  100's of
others, would be interested in purchasing the heads.

Mike Mauro