<VV> RE: Engine air baffles--Follow-up question (long answer)

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 16 13:11:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Craig, this is actually what I had envisioned I was going to do anyway, as I have to put Viton on this unit anyway.  Your method is a bit similar to what was in "How to keep your Corvair Alive - Richard Finch", so it makes sense.

PS, should I paint the baffles with white VHT paint on both sides before installing them, or will that make any difference.  (IE Richard Finch does recommend painting the pushrod tubes with VHT).