<VV> RE: Hagerty Web Site

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Tue Jul 17 18:51:13 EDT 2007

They did the same with me when I sent them a story about our Vert when they
asking for restorations. I sent mine in and they used it. I have insured
DaVair since 1998 and they have been great, I broke the windshield, they
paid for it, I also have the flatbed towing service they offer, PCCA members
will remember my cars first public appearance at the PCCA show on the back
of a truck. Did share the hard luck award with another person of similar
luck. Below is the link to my story.

Joe Robbins
BBRT

http://www.hagerty.com/NewsManager/templates/template_rest.aspx?articleid=79