<VV> Selling out my NOS supply of parts and 3 cars

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 11:26:04 EDT 2007

VVer's - - -Because of advancing age, below are a list of parts and cars that I am finally going to let go of.  These will be going to the Corsa convention next week and you can save the shipping charges.
I will have an inside table in the vending area.
All below in this paragraph are NOS  - 13" 64-66 wire caps, 67-69 wire caps, 65-9-13" Mag caps, pair of 65-9 rear quarter tinted glass, 65 Corsa rear air grilles, 66 rear air grille, 65 rocker mouldings, 66-9 rocker mouldings, 64-6 remote mirror, 65-9 headlight bezels, 66-9 back up light switch, 65 wheel well trim, 66-9 wheel well trim, 65 front nose bar, 66-9 front nose bar, 65-9 front parking light assembly, drivers side 2-tone moulding for a 4-door,140 heat shield, front spoiler, white PF-4 filters, also there are many smaller items.
Used include a 66 tele column, good wood steering wheel, nice 66-9 rocker mouldings, 65-66-69 dealer sales albums, front window trim, and a set of dampeners, "convertible weights" for 65-69.  The weights I would like to have a commitment on before bringing, am asking $25.00 each for those.
Cars include 3 Concours quality cars, a 65 Monza- Corsa 140 convertible that many of you have seen, red with white top and interior, 66 engine trans. diff and AC.  Also has cruise control installed by L. Claypool, amfm radio, tinted glass, remote mirror, power top, safeguard, carpeted trunk, new rockers, tele-column with wood wheel, 14" wheels and tires, 3:27 differential and much more.  Won first place in display 3 times nationally.
2nd is a 69 red convertible with a white top, Vin number 4278, recently restored, 23,000 miles, tele column, amfm radio, remote mirror, tinted glass14" wheels and tires, won best of show at Goshen, In. and Detroit several years ago.
3rd is a 66 Corsa 140 Convertible which scored 97.65 in Concours at Buffalo last year.  Is yellow with white top and interior, amfm radio, tele column with wood wheel, remote mirror, tinted glass, recent restoration.
I can only bring 2 of the 3 cars to Detroit, which 2 should it be?

Dick Shank