<VV> Turkey Roaster Secret

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:41:34 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who had suggestions on how to remove the turkey roaster. It's off and I am now in full possession of the Secret Corvair Handshake. What a relief!

In my case it was a matter of putting my reading glasses on, shining a bright light down there by the idler pulley area, a little push on the sheetmetal and it just wiggled out. Didn't have to remove the accelerator rod which was a big relief because I'd been warned about the flying habits of the C-clip.

Thanks again.

Arjay Morgan
64 Monza convert