<VV> 65 Corsa project for sale

Tim S tjs1139 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 09:00:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I keep kicking around selling my 65 project Corsa, and
I thought that since a lot of Corvair people were
going to be in town next week that I would see if
maybe someone wanted to take a project home with them.
 Its kind of buried in the garage right now so if you
are interested in looking at it send me a note and
I'll take the time to dig it out.  It's a 65 Corsa 4
speed 140.  It runs good, was rebuilt back in 82 at a
dealer in Hays Kansas. Not many miles since.  I'm the
third owner, the first being a Mr. Craig Miner, he's a
history professor at Wichita State, and tells me it
was his first car.  The second owner was a relative of
his.  Currently, I'm 3/4 of the way around the car
replacing body panels. The floor and underside are
very solid.  It needs brake lines and the right
exhaust is off at this time.  Interior is rough but I
do have a set of new door pads that go with it.  Have
a look at the car at
http://www.motortopia.com/vehicles/view/p/cars/v/3136/i/sparky
 I have about 2,500 into the car and parts right now
and countless hours.  I'll sell it for the 2,500.

Tim Spry
Rochester Hills, MI
tjs1139 at yahoo.com