<VV> Convention-goers - Auburn/Cord/Duesenburg Museum - NO CORVAIR

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Thu Jul 19 17:56:08 EDT 2007

As you convention-goers know, there are a lot of great places to visit
while you're in Detroit for the convention. Another place you might
like to stop is the Auburn Cord Duesenburg Museum in Northeast Indiana.
It's located just off I-69 in Auburn, Indiana, in the old factory. The
cars they have here must make even Jay Leno envious! I think some of
them have hoods as long as a Corvair! Admission is inexpensive and you
can expect to spend from 2-4 hours here. Check out their web site:

http://www.acdmuseum.org/

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
President, CORSA South Carolina