<VV> Convention-goers - Auburn/Cord/Duesenburg Museum - NO CORVAIR

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Thu Jul 19 21:16:16 EDT 2007

Lonzo-You're so right about the Auburn Museum.  I worked in Auburn for 10 years and visited the museum many times, also the Victory military museum.  There's also a truck museum and the Kruse Labor day Auction that sells  4-5,000 cars over a 5 day period.  The only problem is trying to see all the museums in a 1 day period.  Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP