<VV> Wiring diagrams (AD)

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 10:16:30 EDT 2007

I'm bringing a few of my Corvair wiring diagrams on CD to Detroit. I'm not going to have a vendor table though, (too much fun stuff going on). I'm going to try to post a note in the hospitality room on how to contact me (no, I don't have a cell phone).

Anyhow, I'm going to sell them for $20 ($5 off) and another $5 off for multiple CD purchases. If I sell out, I'll take orders at the convention rates and offer the discount to those that won't be in Detroit.

BTW I have diagrams for 64 (includes FC), 65 and 66.

Ned