<VV> Rustoleum> Por 15 questions]

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 10:59:57 EDT 2007

Used to be, with the "real" fish oil red Rustoleum primer, to get something
to stick, you used an intermediate step, of Rustoleum Clean Metal
Primer-yellow color. then your color or top coat would stick to that fine.
If you didn't use the intermediate step, the top paint came off.  I don't
know if that step is necessary with the current red Rustoleum primer.

Chuck S
BBRT