<VV> Tranny fluid

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 11:16:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/20/2007 6:45:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
contactsmu at sbcglobal.net writes:

"Coastal  Automatic
Transmission Fluid D/M is recommended for use in  automatic
transmission in most GM and Ford vehicles: 1983 through  2005 General
Motor cars and light trucks requiring DEXRON, DEXRON  II, DEXRON II
(E), DEXRON III (G), or DEXRON III (H); 1988 and later  Fords (except
those requiring Type F,V, or SP"

Question: Is  this an acceptable fluid?  I'm almost sure that it will
be  fine, but, because of my history in getting this car on the road
in  the last five years, I triple check everything I do  now...

Of course. use it.

Regards,
Bob Helt