<VV> Cost of AC

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 16:00:22 EDT 2007

Grant,
    I'd be curious about that also.  Please let us  know what cost you
discover.  I'd bet it's close to $1000.  You might  check with Rusty Rose since he
was offering most (maybe ALL) of the hardware  necessary.
    Regards,
    Frank "likes it COOL" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/20/2007 12:04:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,