Hope you like HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention - weather

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 16:35:25 EDT 2007

Happens every year, it seems. Somebody whining about how hot it is in the
summertime. That's why they call it summer. If it was cold, they'd call it
winter! Duh....

And as for having it in "the 'cool' month of June" goes, THINK. When's the
longest day of the year? In JUNE. You "may" not have quite as hot a
temperature, but you'll burn your skin to a crisp faster than any time
else, 'cause the sun's at its most direct.

In all, SPARE ME from such inane whining. And no, I don't particularly like
the summer heat. But that's why I have air conditioning in all my cars.
Nothing better than an Air 'Vair! :o)

-Mark (Prez of the Air 'Vair Group for air conditioned Corvairs)