<VV> Fwd: [FC] Re: Electric fan test, AT LAST!

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 18:00:10 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/20/2007 2:41:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
vairmech at aol.com writes:

??? Here  it is, the up and coming results for the electric fan test. This is
only a  little note to let everyone know to stay tuned as I will write a full
report  and have it ready for the convention tech session and I will post at
the same  time so no one has the inside scoop. Not even our local club members
know what  the results are so sit on pins and needles and wait for the report
to be  forthcoming. Just so you know when to look for this, look in the
convention  schedule and look for the fuel injection tech session by Frank Parker,
I will  post either right before or right after. Frank Parker will have the
imperical  evidence as to whether this works or not.

??? I am doing this to give  Frank and I time to get our data together and
write our articles as we did  this over Sunday and Monday the 15th & 16th, two
very long days. Keep in  mind, I have a convention to run and Frank has a race
to go to so please be  patient for this little time. We have data from 2
different cars for the  preliminary baseline tests and the results will surprise
you for the  differences there are. Although, the electric fan test was only
done on one  car.

??? I will write on the testing, install and the work that went  into making
this work with my opinions and Frank will have the graphs and I am  sure his
opinion also.

??? Stay tuned!

??? Would  someone post this to VV?

Ken Hand