<VV> 1966 turbo

mark bobolz 1877colt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 19:25:39 EDT 2007

 Thanks again for help, car did have a bad muffler and there was holes in the exahust crossover. The few I talked to said this would not be a problem, however you people seem to really know these cars inside an out . I'll be working on this project for the rest of the summer. I may need you guys soon for something else. This is the first car I have ever tried to fix!!! O yeh, and taken the engine, out my neighbor had to come over to see that one.

  mark bobolz