<VV> update on highway/ interstate snags 2nd request

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 01:21:26 EDT 2007

I thought I answered you earlier today.  No hassles with freeways I know
about.  I assume you are
coming up I-75 all the way.  Freeways are always busy around here.  Rush
starts about 3:30PM
depending on who works where.  Most of the traffic is heading north into the
suburbs so you will
just have to deal with it.  If you want to avoid Detroit, come up I-275 to
I-696 to Van Dyke M-53.
Clark Hartzel