<VV> Re: Still More Re: Hope ... Hot / Detroit, no Corvair

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 21 03:18:39 EDT 2007

Global climate change is, but when I spent the summer in Detroit in
1968, 100º was NOT unusual with nearly 100% humidity and some awesome
Texas-like thunder & lightning shows -- lucky when it cooled down to 95º
by morning, and I wasn't working in some air-conditioned office, either,
it was more like Great Lakes Steel in Ecorse.  [Private correspondence
if you want to know what I was doing there]

Yes, coming from the west coast, I was a little surprised by this type
of weather -- something about the Great Lakes ...

so mid-eighties sounds real nice for there, to me.

Bill S