<VV> 1960 on eBay...check the price!

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 08:00:58 EDT 2007

This REEKS of SCAM. Someone local needs to ask to swing by and look at it.
I'll bet they get the response that it's at the shippers. I would also bet
that the two bidders are personal friends of the seller (or the seller
him/her self).

Seller claims that if you bid without approval, they will cancel the bid and
LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. I didn't think this could be done unless you were
the successful bidder. Am I wrong?

--
George Jones