<VV> 1960 COUPE FOR SALE

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 21 11:34:56 EDT 2007

So far I have only received one offer for the coupe I posted for sale (for my friend) on the Corsa website. However, this fellow makes me a bit wary not just because of his poor typing but because I quoted the price of $400 and he offered $500 !!!! He is located (he says) in Newark, New Jersey and goes by the name of Angel Rays. Sounds a bit strange to me but I would like to help by buddy sell the car. Does anyone know this fellow? He isn't on the VV roster and I don't have a current Corsa roster to check against. I won't pass the offer along until I am sure this is legitimate. Any help will be appreciated.
Vic Howard