<VV> Fly wheel question

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 09:10:10 EDT 2007

Thank you to everyone for info on this.
At this point I've not taken the flywheel out of the car. I am pretty
sure that's the problem though.
Intermittent rumbling and vibration, but always when I've got the
clutch engaged and goes away when I let the clutch out.
I have purchased a new pilot bushing and throw out bearing and clutch
plate already.
I figured if I'm getting in there, I better replace everything. I
don't want to have to get in there again.
Just getting the lower control arms back together is enough to make
me hesitate.   ;op
-Cash