<VV> Resistor wire

Derek Archer eggman9713 at mac.com
Sun Jul 22 04:55:42 EDT 2007

I am trying to find a new ignition resistor wire (the one that goes
from the main engine harness connector to the coil). A previous owner
of my car mickey-moused an electric choke system and used a clamshell
connector to get switched power from the middle of the resistor wire.
I notice the resistor wire is starting to fall apart and is resisting
too much, about 3 ohms when it should be about 1.8. The rest of my
harness is in good shape so I dont really want to replace the whole
thing if I can avoid it. Anyway, I would like to know where I can get
just a new resistor wire. THanks

Derek