<VV> rite of passage

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Jul 22 14:23:06 EDT 2007

My usually more cerebral of the 5 year old twins had his first
automotive rite of passage on Saturday when I put things together on
the 66 engine after the lifter failure.  He insisted on *helping* (that
means that it takes me longer to do than if I had done it by myself).
However, after figuring out how it went together by himself, he put the
muffler hanger back together by himself and tightened the nuts with the
socket by himself...I did have to show him how to work the ratchet...
and I did do the final torqueing.  The usually more hands on of the
twins announced that he was going upstairs to spend the afternoon
learning how to read on their computer.

Went to start it today but the battery was down too far...report after
charging it up.

Mark Noakes