<VV> photos needed of car display

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Jul 23 15:00:52 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

     Due to work being slow the past couple of months I am unable to attend the convention for financial reasons.  If anyone with a good digital camera could take as many pictures as possible of neat customizations, custom wheels etc. for me at the car display and either send them to me or post them online I would very greatly appreciate it.

     Mostly what I am after is inspiration for neat customizations for my car, and pictures of custom Vairs that would appeal to younger folk like me to add to my personal collection and website... if you want to get an idea of what appeals to me take a look at my website (found in my signature).

Thank you all, and have a great time in Detroit!!

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts