<VV> Not at Convention?? what are you doing??

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 11:34:44 EDT 2007

For those of us not attending.... what are you doing?

I'm  making plans for "dovetailing" my Corvair hauler so my low cars can DRIVE on without 20 minutes of prep!  And it's always a challenge to figure out how to work around others designs.. and accomplish it in 1 day!  ggg

My 66 vert..which most likely will be sold after I retire.....needs stock height springs......so I just made arraingements to trade off the cuts I'm running now.......seems most vert lovers are cruisers and overweight!! LOL!!

Matt Nall    CORSA,