<VV> Not at Convention?? what are you doing??

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 14:38:33 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/24/2007 11:35:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nalllm at verizon.net writes:

snip <<For those of us not attending.... what are you doing?>> snip

I'm reading my August Communique that came today... there's a very nice full
page "In Memoriam" for Tony, Herb, and Ed... well written, and well done.
There's also two pages of our rememberances of Tony from here on Virtual 'Vairs...
as well as a short story by Paul Cuipenski on a certain 65 Corsa coupe that
once belonged to Tony... There's also another Tech Tip by Ed that seems to be
sent in by our friend Joe Potts...
Even after their passing they are still touching our lives in little ways...
they will all be sorely missed...
I'm guessing Harry and Mike sent the Communique out early so us poor saps
staying at home wouldn't whine so much...
;-)
If you're home this week and haven't gotten yours, it'll get there, and it's
worth quietly waiting for....
If you're at the convention.... well, send us pictures and info!!!!! Your
Communique is waiting patiently for you to get back home.
When I finish re-reading everything, I'll be back outside working on some
lawnmowers...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE