<VV> Corvairs return to Bele Chere

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Tue Jul 24 20:19:17 EDT 2007

This Saturday, while Corvairs run the autocross at the convention in
Detroit, Dan Giannotti and I will be running the Highlands Sports Car
Club's autocross at Bele Chere, in Asheville, NC, nineteen years since
we first ran there when the convention was in Asheville.

I'll be running in E/SP while Dan's awesome "red rod" number 8 car will
be in C/P. (Dan's car is about eight-hundred pounds lighter than mine!)

We could use some more Corvairs or at least a cheering section! Here's
a link to the registration site with all the details:

http://tinyurl.com/3yewuq

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
President, CORSA South Carolina