<VV> last note on lifters

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 20:06:30 EDT 2007

They're thinking / dealing with Engines UP to, and including  2007's

HERE is where you get the info for 1960-69........if anything read the
1960's  instructions!

Oils have changed...rubber has changed....but lifters are still the same
basic design...

New engines most likely have extrememly close  clearances between valve /
pistons, as well as MAX  stroke of valve train...

We have Miles to play with!  ggg

Matt Nall    CORSA,