<VV> Waterford Lap Times

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 16:39:38 EDT 2007

Waterford Hills lap times have been posted on the NECC website.  Here's the
link!

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

Class winners included Bruce Carlton (COMP), Dan Konkle (SM), Mark Askemit
(IS-3), John Gray (IS-4), Bob Coffin (SC-1), and Les Fransisco (WP).  Less than

2 seconds separated the top six COMP class drivers!

As Ned Madsen pointed out in his earlier post, this event attracted a broad
cross-section of Corvairs, ranging from pure stock to all-out competition cars.

 The Corvairs were remarkably reliable throughout the day, so we got lap
times for lots of Corvairs.  It was a nice smooth event.

We're going to do this again at Lime Rock in August!  You can sign up at the
NECC website, using our new online registration form!  Al Lacki for NECC

P.S.  If you would like to post your Waterford Hills photos on the NECC
website, please contact me offline at redbat01 at aol.com