<VV> Electric cooling fan results (HUMOR)

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 17:12:18 EDT 2007

But read the WHOLE report / opinion IE:

Ken says, As I said earlier, I didn't do anything
special to the engine, it was an off the street engine that the average
person
would try to do this with. I have to also add that "IF" you started out to
build an engine and totally deflashed everything and made sure all the
passages were open to the max in the head and everything was spotless with
the lower
shrouds off, maybe, just maybe, the electric fan would cool sufficiently to
drive on the freeway at a decent speed. That test may happen but not in the
very near future as I would have to build an engine just to test the theory
out.

As I've stated before... I SEE the Scalzis driving their YELLOW Vair around
Reno....on Hot days....and it's Turbo'd...once on the freeway...

I'm sure Tom, who is "not afraid to modify", and pays extreme attention to
details...took it for granted that anyone buying this "kit" would "do what
is needed" to make it function.

This is why Daniel and I only sell EXHAUST PIPES!! not mufflers...not a
"complete system".....and why we've had no complaints......our PART works as
advertised.....The buyer is responsible for the "SOUND", etc...

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!