<VV> Electric cooling fan results

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 21:12:45 EDT 2007

Bmoneill at juno.com

I've seen Brian's set-up . It has a VERY powerful electric motor designed to drive some sort of hydraulic pump. It is mounted on a tripod on top of the stock fan and powered by a very large generator. I don't know if it is efficient or eccomomical, but it does cool the engine under racing conditions; which leads me to believe that the stock fan is efficient and the stock fan drive isn't.; which is why I use the 1/2 speed set-up.
? Can't say what this does for the weight distribution or the polar moment--can't be good--but it does cool the engine!!!

Warren