<VV> turbo fuel line

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 23:30:57 EDT 2007

No problem with this setup.

The filler neck you have is from a 68,69 (maybe earlier in CA) smog car
with the factory fuel return line.

This eliminates the need for the special Tee, a good thing as the Tee is
more expensive than a small piece of 3/16" fuel line.

Not bone stock, but a good solution. My 64 Spyder came with a filler
neck like this way back in 1976 when I bought it. I never had to buy a
special Tee.

Frank DuVal