<VV> Electric cooling fan results

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Jul 30 01:30:19 EDT 2007

"The 911 fan takes 9 hp"  At what speed?  there's not enough info to make
any comparisons.  Also, has anyone priced Porsche heads and compared them to
Corvair heads (when they were available)?  Why do people keep trying to make
comparisons when they make no sense at all?  Just go out and buy a Porsche
and stop complaining!
RonH