<VV> Accelorator pump in secondary(early primary base)

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Jul 30 12:02:41 EDT 2007

In a non stock configuration...it's up to YOU!!   you run the car  both ways
and decide which is better...

There's no set rules in Hi performance engines...

It done  both ways..all depending on the car / driver / engine tune..

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!