<VV> Re: A/C 64 coupe

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 15:01:30 EDT 2007

well i have just taken delivery of my latest "project" car , a 64 coupe  with
A/C.  its like the one i had new in color , but this one has the air  and a
powerglide.
now i get to learn about corvair air conditioning first hand.i do know
basics and have gauges and freon here ...but cant wait to see what i really  ended
up with. i cant get into my new shop until Thursday or so anyhow because  of
the new epoxy floor cure time. after that i will be busy moving.
i know there was talk about rebuilding the idle solenoid some time  ago  , i
bet i will need to do that.
more on this saga along with the other 3 projects i have going soon.
first i have to demouse and destink the inside of this fine texass  car.
regards, tim colson just home from a great convention.
64 a/c coupe
61  lakewood                                         lifer corsa , cnycc ,
vice,   member corvanantics
64 greenbrier
63 rampy   all powerslides