<VV> Corvair VIN decoding...

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jul 30 17:00:05 EDT 2007

Mike,

To understand the last line of the tag, check this article on my site:

 http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

You'll need to take another look at the tag since some of the characters you typed can't be right. The second character is almost for sure a "2". The third character could be an H, M, or R or something else. The last character is either an F or a P..

--Kent