<VV> No Brake Lights

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 02:23:52 EDT 2007

Does your turn signal lever feel - how do I say this - less than firm?

You need Vi....   Ooops, the problem is likely in the switch.  Try holding
the switch in either a slight downward or slight upward position - just
enough that you are sure there is firm contact, but not enough to actually
turn on the flasher.  Then step on the brake and see if BOTH lights come on
at the back.  This is not fool proof, but may tell you something.  You may
need to pull the wheel and adjust or replace the TS switch.

Later, JR