<VV> Re: air cooling effect additional

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 09:49:44 EDT 2007

I also forgot to add that we run a quality VP race fuel. A legal fuel maybe 91 octane, I forget off hand the exact VP specs. It does allow the engine to run cooler than the top of the line pump gas we used to run.
We don't see any more power from this fuel, but the crew likes to see the lower oil temperatures just from using this fuel.
We have also run at Lime Rock in a 20 lap or 30 minute race, so this system does work, or more accurately, it works for us and all the other Legends drivers as well.
Roy - Bayshore Corvair & crew member 14NJ