<VV> Electric cooling fan results

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 15:18:08 EDT 2007

Gee Tony, maybe we should ask Tom Keosababian just what sort of FAN he  used
for cooling during his 157 mph (on gasoline) and 170 mph (on propane) runs  at
Bonneville.  According to Car Life magazine, he also drove the gasoline
powered car to work which would imply it stayed cool enough at more "normal"
speeds.  He must have been putting out well over 300 HP for these  runs.  I'd say
he had a LOT more waste heat to get rid of than the 95 hp  car driven at 40 to
60 mph!!
    Frank "rhetorically" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/31/2007 2:49:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,