<VV> Telescopic Wheel Range of Motion

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:23:23 EDT 2007

What is the range of motion on a Corvair tele wheel/column, compared to standard column?  How far in, or out does it move compared to standard?

I could go out to my storage unit and dig the Corsa out, but I think VVer's will have the quicker answer.  This information will help me save a corvair tele-column from being used in a Vette.

Thanks!

Eric Prosise
1966 Monza Convertible, 110/Auto, factory trunk rack and AC
1966 Corsa Coupe, No engine/4-speed (originally turbo), tele-wheel, remote mirror, trailer hitch
Monza Jr. Go Kart