Vermin, was: <VV> Re: 68/69 fuel return line

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Jun 1 00:39:01 EDT 2007

Squirrels, chipmunks, mice, and rats. Hate them all. Had squirrels get
into the attic of my last (two-story) house. Had to have the eves
rebuilt. At this house, I've had a running battle with some chipmunks
killing the bushes and other plantings around the house. Then there's
the occasional mouse. Have to watch that they don't take up residence in
the Corvairs' heater ducts. But I fix them with a stick-down trap. Works
like a champ (for inside use.) Now if only I can get rid of the d**m
chipmunks. Tony, how's your squirrel-hunting cat on them? Can I borrow
him? ;o)

-Mark