<VV> Re: $50 tow bar

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jun 1 14:41:07 EDT 2007

For anyone interested in a Tow Bar made to tow late models, I bought one
that belonged to my good friend Kemp Swiney (May he rest peacefully, one of the nicest Corvair guys I ever met.)

It was designed by Kemp to tow a LM behind his motor home. If you remove your front bumper, this towbar will bolt into the mounting holes. The rubber on it is shot, so I'm going to give the toolroom boys at Steele a project to work on.

Anyone interested in seeing it, let me know and when I have the rubber replaced I'll take some pics for you.

Hank