<VV> shock absorber interchangeability

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 1 16:01:24 EDT 2007

Do you want something that "works"  or the Right shocks???    See our
Vendors!

compliments of Ron Tinkam / "4 carbcorvair"

For the FRONT, part number:  343161 Which is a KONI part number for the

following.

        R     Ford Fairmont All 1978-81

        R     Ford Mustang All 1979-81

        R     Mercury Capri All 1979-81

        R     Mercury Zephyr All 1978-81

For the REAR, part number:  344098  Which is a KONI part number for the

following.

        F     Daihatsu Truck Rocky All 1990-92

        F     Honda Truck Passport All 1994-96

        F     Isuzu Truck (4WD) All 1988-97

        F     Mazda Truck (2WD) All 1986-93

        F     Nissan  Truck  Pathfinder (Exc. Adj.Susp.)1987-95

        F     Opel GT All 1969-73

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt