<VV> Re: <CORSA Chapters> Attendance Incentives (was: Corvair at meetings)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 21:47:06 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/1/2007 5:41:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairtec at optonline.net writes:

(We had  one of our best meetings ever, in terms of attendance, on the night
we snagged  the Director of the State Division of Motors Vehicles as a guest
speaker.)

Although kidnapping him and dragging him to the meeting tended to limit the
subjects he wanted to discuss. <grin> - Now the current NJ Governor  would
make an interesting speaker. You'all wear your seatbelts? -  Seth