<VV> Fuel pumps

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sat Jun 2 16:04:54 EDT 2007

    There's a point here that everyone is missing. If you find a
1960-early 61 fuel pump. at the least, it's 30+ years old or worse. The
fact that it's new is not good enough. If people are worried about
premature fuel pump failures then using 40 year old "NOS" fuel pumps
(especially after they've been modified) is not the way to go.
I understand some folks posting that it's worked great for them for
years but some of us have to remember that we've been doing this since
the 1970's (or earlier) and those parts weren't so old then.

Besides, how many of those 1960-61 pumps can there be out there? I don't
see them. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com