<VV> Re: 68/69 fuel return line

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sun Jun 3 21:11:50 EDT 2007

At 12:08 PM 6/3/2007, Ron wrote:
>Feed them well and they won't do that but a  starving animal will
>try to survive in any way it can.  A well fed cat will still go
>after mice just for sport.
>RonH
>

>>  But what happens if THEY start eating the
>> hoses...?         ...saw one eat a corn cob once, and another one
>> ate a chunk off one of my Nikes.

I *Always* make sure my cats are well fed.     They eat before *I* do.

They go after the wildlife and bring it inside...     I had to remove
the cat door to keep them from populating the house with small
critters...  chipmunks, field mice, voles, rabbits, a snake...   and
they're SO proud of the captives they bring in, always broadcast
their arrival when bringing in the spoils of the hunt.    Then they
drop them, so that the hunting experience may be enjoyed a 2nd time,
in the house... or something.

It's the snake that surprised me; most cats are extremely suspicious
of snakes and won't have anything to do with them.

tony..