<VV> Little lost lakewood

Dennis FullerFuller fullerhotshotz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 22:28:57 EDT 2007

        Well, my search for my sons 61 wagon has hit a dead end. It was parked in a parking lot for logging trucks just north of Elizabeth City NC. on hwy 17. it  disapeared in feb. 2007.(probably towed away by lot owner).  I have checked with the police, sheriff, and Hwy patrol in the area. I have contacted every towing service, and salvage yard I could find in the area. No luck. If anyone in the Elizabeth City North Carolina area can help me locate this car I would really appreciate it. The car is silver primer with  blue doors and a green 60 hood. I would like to know at least whether its been sent to the crusher or what has become of it. I have no legal claim to this car but I'd like to get it back if possible. Sentimental value or insanity? Who knows? Thanks in advance for any help.

  Dennis

  Onward, through the fog.